Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

guh ugh

The title sums up how I feel today.  I would like to blame the beer I drank after a long week of work and of being on-call for work.  On-call is generally stressful in and of itself because work is always in the back of my mind.  I have to be connected 100% of the time and even sleep worse than usual.  But I have a job though, right?  I've noticed that sugars (like bread and alcohol) make me hurt more.  Maybe it's in my head.  Maybe it's because they're inflammatory.  Maybe it's because beer is a diuretic.

Whatever it is, I woke up stiff and painful today.  Dragged my bum to yoga.  I really hate yoga.  It hurts me to do.  Afterwards though, I love yoga because it stretches me out.  The hate makes it difficult to get motivated to go.  The love is a nice reward.

After, I went to crossfit.  I didn't do much weight on anything and just felt achey.  At least I went and tried though.  I probably feel better now than if I wouldn't have gone.

I wish it were more upbeat, but today just isn't.  Maybe if I go throw down some cartwheels, I'll feel happier.  Yeah, I can still do cartwheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment